Lisa's Care LLC - Unique/Affordable/European Caregivers

Private Pay Homecare

Home Care

Private Pay Homecare

20 Comments to Home Care :

Comments RSS
John Ryan on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:08 PM
Lisa found a wonderful caregiver for my disabled grandparents. If you need to find a caring and reliable person to care for a loved one...Lisa is the person to find them for you. She is the best!

Eliso Papaladze on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:12 PM
Thanks,John.

Eliso Papaladze on Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:05 AM
I am so excited I received a call from one of my patient to tell me that he got approved for VA benefits to pay for homecare. I filed the paperwork in December and it is going to be retroactive. I am very happy for him; he can keep the caregiver he loves.

Laura De Sena on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:24 PM
Ia has been my mother's live in aid for over two and 1/2 years now. What a blessing not only for Mom but for my brothers and I. In 2009, we suddenly needed to find around the clock care for Mom...we called Lisa and before we knew it, there was Ia...truly an "Angel" that God sent to us. Thank you Lisa.

Eliso Papaladze on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 2:05 PM
Dear Laura, It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I wish you all the best & wish me good luck that I will continue bringing the best home care services to other families. Love Lisa Lisa

Mari on Tuesday, April 03, 2012 5:27 PM
Mom, You are the most caring person in the world. I see all the time how you care about your parents and your patients. You are the best!!!I love you a lot and I am very lucky to have you as my Mom. Your Mari.

Eliso Papaladze on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:51 AM
Thank you my lovely girl!!!

Eliso Papaladze on Thursday, April 05, 2012 1:38 PM

Eliso on Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:48 PM
It is so blessing to help others in need!

Eliso on Monday, May 14, 2012 4:00 PM
Lisa's care can assist your loved ones with VA documentations.

Eliso on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:29 PM
It is so painful when you care about people, you get attached, you fell in love and then they are gone….. Even though I met Anita when her memories were gone, I could see in her eyes and feel that she was a GREAT WOMAN.I love you. Rest in peace darling...

สโบ on Thursday, July 19, 2018 6:46 AM

Lisa on Monday, December 24, 2012 3:08 PM
"In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

Lisa on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:00 PM
Thank you so much for your comments. I really meant what I had written- The biggest pleasure in my life is to help people..... God bless. Lisa

Lisa on Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:14 PM
Lisa’s Care is committed to helping families identify qualified European (mostly Russian/ Georgian/Ukrainian/Armenian) caregivers and match them with their needs. Families often haggle aggressively on price for the specific services.We can assist the family to find the affordable care.

Paul Jack on Saturday, June 02, 2018 3:08 AM
Lovely post! You are providing us something very interesting to read.

annonymous on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:42 AM
good post

test on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:51 AM
test

best essays online on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:29 AM
Taking care of your home is very important in fostering a loving relationship with your family. It's where family members grow and spend their most valuable time. So as parents, we should make sure that our family can grow in a receptive environment. When members do not feel welcome, they cannot trust and love you wholeheartedly.

gclub on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 3:44 AM
It is a forum that educates and benefits very well. There are so many people.